First, decide whether the order should be placed under an event (if so see “How do I place an order for my customer at an event?”) or via a contact profile (if so see “How do I place an order for my customer outside of an event?”)
Once you are ordering for the customer in “concierge mode,” you can either build a custom wine subscription for the customer, or you can enroll the customer in our curated Wine Club.
To build a custom wine subscription for your customer, follow these steps:
- Add wines to your cart as you would for any normal order.
- From the cart, you should see an option to subscribe to the order once you have sufficient bottles (at least 4) in your cart. Click the option to subscribe in the cart.
- You will then see a dropdown menu where you can select the customer’s desired frequency for receiving their wine subscription. The options are monthly, every 2 months, every 3 months, and every 4 months. Select the desired frequency to continue.
- Once your subscription selections are done, click to check out.
- At the Checkout review step you will see a confirmation of the wines that will be included in your customer’s wine subscription as well as the selected frequency. Once the order is placed, the subscription has been created!
To enroll the customer in our curated Wine Club, follow these steps:
- Once you are ordering for the customer in “concierge mode,” either search for the wine club product or navigate to “Curated Mixed Packs” and add the Wine Club product to the cart.
- Once the Wine Club product is in the customer's cart, proceed to checkout like you normally would. You’re all set!
Please note that placing the order for this Wine Club product will make it so that the current quarter’s curated wine club is shipped to your customer immediately. Then, going forward, your customer will be shipped the quarterly selection on the anniversary of their sign update. For example, if you purchase the Wine Club subscription for your customer on January 15th, they will receive the current picks immediately. Then, their next shipment for the following season will be on April 15, then July 15, and so on.