After logging into your account at onehopewine.com, you will be immediately taken to your CE Back Office. The Back Office is where you will go to carry out the day-to-day tasks of running your business, and it is there that you can:
- Access the Training Center
- Access the Help Center
- Access your Report Center
- Access the VINE blog
- Set up a new event
- Manage your existing events
- View customer information
- Add new contacts and notes
- View customer order information
- Place an order on behalf of your customer, also referred to as “concierge mode ordering,” either within an event or your regular shop
If you are already logged in to the Shop, you can access the Back Office by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner of your screen and selecting “CE Back Office” from the drop-down.
Think of your CE Back Office as your main hub and go-to place for managing your ONEHOPE business! Should you have any questions on how to navigate your Back Office, visit the Help Center and you should find the answer! Should you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.